No matter your existing platform architectures, there is a big need to either (1) upgrade the current tech stack and/or (2) migrate to something new all together. Software vendors have to keep evolving their technology. But that also means they cannot maintain bug fixes and security patching for ever – most stop 5-7 years after the initial release.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 – October 13, 2020
- IBM FileNet Application Engine 4.0.2.xxx – April 30, 2020 (Just happen)
- IBM CMOD v9.5 – April 30, 2020 (Just happen)
- Perceptive Content 7.1.5 – August 1, 2020
- For those network drive, Windows 2008 – January 14, 2020 (OOPS – happen already)
- Laserfiche 8 – December 31, 2019 (6 months ago)
That is why we have clients coming to us to help them reconcile their current reality and move them to a better future. InfoDNA Solutions brings experts and tools to help clients understand their current state and get them to a better future – rather it is staying with current technologies or making a move to something completely new.