Many of today’s companies and organizations have found themselves in a bit of a pickle. They’re disorganized, data and content storage is highly distributed, sharing is siloed and finding the right information at the right time is virtually impossible. At the same time, pressure to reduce operational costs and increase profits over the previous year is becoming increasingly more difficult to achieve.
But if your company:
- Isn’t running information and records management in tandem
- Doesn’t have a good plan in place to securely access documents when they’re on the road
- Doesn’t share a “single version of the truth”
- Has a complete lack of Global Standards
- Engages in extremely high risk behavior and noncompliance because of pervasive volumes of unmanaged files stored on shared drives
- Engages in extremely high-risk behavior and noncompliance because of pervasive volumes of unmanaged files stored on shared drives
- Has multiple ECM repositories with unsustainable amounts of customization
- Requires little or no linkage between document repositories and other data repositories
- Enjoys limited user acceptance
How are you going to do it?